Lace up your sneakers and join in Walk Home 2015, a 5K walk to benefit the homeless.
Sunday, June 14 at 10 am (rain or shine)
9 am registration
Three locations: Danvers Rail Trail, Dorchester Park and Waltham Common
RTN Federal Credit Union, the RTN GoodWorks Foundation and Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless have joined forces to help homeless families and teens by sponsoring Walk Home, a 5k benefit walk for the homeless. You can help the 37,000 school age children in Massachusetts who experience homelessness by:
- Registering to walk and raising funds
- Donating funds and/or sponsoring a walker
- Volunteering at a Walk location
- Becoming a business sponsor of Walk Home 2015 and gaining visibility for your company.
Visit http://www.rtn.org/walk-home-2015/ for information and to register.
- Gift Wrapping Volunteers Needed November 2, 2015
- Jeans, please! October 27, 2015
- Victory for Homeless Advocates: Legislators Override Vetoes August 1, 2015
- Stand Up For the Homeless: Ask Your Legislators to Override the Governor’s Vetoes July 19, 2015
- Focus on Homeless Youth June 25, 2015
- Walk Home 2015 – a 5K Walk for the Homeless (Danvers, Dorchester, Waltham) June 6, 2015