Programs include a Food Pantry, emergency financial assistance, and special holiday assistance.
Food Pantry Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 11 am to 2 pm
- Leominster residents may to visit 2 times per month or in an emergency.
- Non-residents may visit 1 time each month.
- A picture ID is required for all services.
- Please call the Food Pantry during business hours for more information: 888-530-6779 or 978-537-1387.
- Donation Hours: Tuesday - Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm or by appointment (888-530-6779)
- Drop off goods and food Ginny's Helping Hand, Inc. & Food Pantry, 52 Mechanic Street, Leominster, MA 01453.
- All donated items are tax deductible.
- Items accepted:
- Food (non-perishable requiring no refrigeration)
- Pet Food
- Personal Care Items (shampoo, razors, etc.)
- New Toys
- Clothing, new or gently used
- Linens, good usable conditions
- Furniture, subject to approval and delivery appointment
- Cash: Make check or money order payable to: Ginny's Helping Hand, Inc. and mail or drop off to 52 Mechanic Street, Leominster, MA 01453.
- Unity in the Community: A special fund to pay for heating, utilities, rent and other emergency expenses.
- Helping Hands: At Christmas time, hands are printed out and displayed at the food pantry for persons who would like to adgive a hand up to someone during the holiday season.
- Secret Santa Fund: This special account is used for toys and other necessary items purchased at the Christmas season and distributed to children and families in need.
Ginny's Helping Hand, Inc. is always in need of people willing to donate their time. Please call, stop by or send an email if you are interested in lending a hand.