Father Bill’s & MainSpring reports that they’ve received some incredible products and services for FoodFest 2015, taking place at The Launch at Hingham Shipyard and Hingham Beer Works. But they need your help to make this their most successful auction yet! Could you – or your company – contribute something to the auction?
Popular auction items, range from restaurant gift certificates to sporting events tickets, weekend getaways, golf outing, or sports/music memorabilia. To make the auction truly special, the organizers are especially looking for one-of-a-kind items and experiences.
Remember, by donating your product or service to FBMS, you will be able to:
- Support FBMS programs and services throughout Southern MA
- Showcase your business or organization’s product or service
- Receive the heartfelt thanks of FBMS and your fellow patrons
- Gain a valuable tax deduction
All proceeds from the silent auction go toward providing much needed funds for FBMS programs.
To donate, please contact Janna Stanke, Development Associate at (617) 376-2255 ext. 2236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Father Bill’s & MainSpring announces Jack’s Place November 16, 2015
- Father Bills & MainSpring 3 New Properties! October 31, 2015
- Father Bill’s & MainSpring Amazon Wish List October 30, 2015
- Last Chance for FoodFest Tickets! July 13, 2015
- Father Bills Requests Bagged Lunch Donations June 21, 2015
- FoodFest 2015 June 21, 2015
- Auction Items Needed for Fr. Bill’s Food Fest June 9, 2015
- Father Bill’s Request for Bagged Lunch Donations June 6, 2015
- Father Bill’s FoodFest June 6, 2015