I received this exciting letter from John Yawinski, President & CEO of Father Bill’s & MainSpring.
As you know, Father Bill’s & MainSpring (FBMS) has a particular commitment to helping veterans, as we believe that nobody who served our country should be homeless.
It is in that spirit that we are excited to announce our newest housing project, Jack’s Place. Once complete, Jack’s Place will house 20 formerly homeless veterans and disabled individuals. The development is named after the late Jack Conway, founder of Conway & Company, Inc. and Navy veteran of World War II.
I am pleased to share with you the following article about Jack’s Place, printed in the Brockton Enterprise. The article also features a story about veteran Joe Reardon, who is one of several hundred veterans served by FBMS each year.
FBMS is committed to ending homelessness in our region by providing permanent solutions, such as housing, to those in need. We operate more than 360 units of permanent supportive housing and each year we help move nearly 350 households from homelessness to housing. Because of friends like you, we have ended homelessness for thousands of individuals and families.
Jack’s Place serves as a testament to what we can do when we all work together to support those who have done so much for our country. Thank you for all you have done to make Jack’s Place possible and for your support of Joe and all veterans who deserve a home.
To view the article click here.
President & CEO
Congratulations to everyone at FBMS for their ongoing strides to end homelessness in our area. Please consider supporting FBMS in any way you can.
- Father Bills & MainSpring 3 New Properties! October 31, 2015
- Father Bill’s & MainSpring Amazon Wish List October 30, 2015
- Last Chance for FoodFest Tickets! July 13, 2015
- Auction Items Needed for FoodFest 2015 June 21, 2015
- Father Bills Requests Bagged Lunch Donations June 21, 2015
- FoodFest 2015 June 21, 2015
- Auction Items Needed for Fr. Bill’s Food Fest June 9, 2015
- Father Bill’s Request for Bagged Lunch Donations June 6, 2015
- Father Bill’s FoodFest June 6, 2015