Father Bills & MainsSpring needs help providing lunches while their kitchen is being renovated.
From June 8-12, 2015, MainSpring House emergency shelter kitchen will be closed to undergo renovations. They are asking for your help in providing nutritious bagged lunches. A minimum of 50 bagged lunches per donation is requested, and may include a sandwich, chips or pretzels, fruit, cookies or candy (optional), juice or water (optional).
They also need dinners during the week, to serve up to 150 guests staying at the shelter. Dinners could include: pizza, cold dinners (sandwiches and salads), hot dogs and hamburgers, or other prepared dinners.
For more information, or to schedule a bagged lunch donation, please contact Mary Ann at 617-376-2255 x2237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Father Bill’s & MainSpring announces Jack’s Place November 16, 2015
- Father Bills & MainSpring 3 New Properties! October 31, 2015
- Father Bill’s & MainSpring Amazon Wish List October 30, 2015
- Last Chance for FoodFest Tickets! July 13, 2015
- Auction Items Needed for FoodFest 2015 June 21, 2015
- FoodFest 2015 June 21, 2015
- Auction Items Needed for Fr. Bill’s Food Fest June 9, 2015
- Father Bill’s Request for Bagged Lunch Donations June 6, 2015
- Father Bill’s FoodFest June 6, 2015