Father Bill’s & MainSpring FoodFest 2015 will take place on Tuesday, July 28 at The Launch at Hingham Shipyard, 18 Shipyard Drive, Hingham.
5:00 VIP Reception
FoodFest is the organization’s largest fundraiser which provides unrestricted funds and allows Father Bill’s to direct dollars where they are needed most.
Tickets are $150 and will be on sale beginning June 1.
The evening includes a tasting of more than 30 of the South Shore’s finest restaurants, bakeries and beverage distributors, as well as a silent auction featuring weekend getaways, sports tickets and other luxury items, and live entertainment by District 21.
If you are unable to attend on July 28, you can still support FBMS by purchasing a raffle ticket for a chance to select a trip for two to one of three destinations: Key West, Florida; Scottsdale, Arizona or Napa, California. Raffle tickets are $25 each or $50 for a book of three tickets.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit helpfbms.org/FoodFest2015.
- Father Bill’s & MainSpring announces Jack’s Place November 16, 2015
- Father Bills & MainSpring 3 New Properties! October 31, 2015
- Father Bill’s & MainSpring Amazon Wish List October 30, 2015
- Last Chance for FoodFest Tickets! July 13, 2015
- Auction Items Needed for FoodFest 2015 June 21, 2015
- Father Bills Requests Bagged Lunch Donations June 21, 2015
- Auction Items Needed for Fr. Bill’s Food Fest June 9, 2015
- Father Bill’s Request for Bagged Lunch Donations June 6, 2015
- Father Bill’s FoodFest June 6, 2015