Looking to Lend a Hand?
Heading Home relies on volunteers throughout the year to help its clients feel at home while they focus their resources on helping them build a brighter future. Here are some ways to get involved:
- Share your career expertise at their Economic Mobility Center
- Coordinate a school supply donation drive
- Throw a birthday party or create a birthday basket for a young shelter resident
- Assemble Starter Kits for clients’ new homes
- Care for children while parents attend the economic mobility workshops
Visit the website for more details on the above opportunities. Please email Caitlin Quinn or call 617.864.8140, ext. 135 with questions or to get involved.
Heading Home’s mission is to end homelessness in Greater Boston by providing a supported pathway to self-sufficiency that begins with a home, together with critical services such as life skills, financial literacy, and job training.