Tickets are now on sale for the 5th annual Taste event! Come to the Boston Children’s Museum on November 17th to celebrate the anticipated November Best Restaurants issue with an evening of delectable offerings while working to end hunger in our city. A portion of proceeds from your ticket will benefit The Greater Boston Food Bank.
- Taste delectable offerings from Boston’s hottest chefs & mixologists under one roof!
- All you can eat food and drink
- Meet the chefs and see them in action
- Sip on custom cocktails, a selection of thirst quenching beers and delectable wines
- Enjoy live music
- Support The Greater Boston Food Bank and their mission to end hunger in our city
- Enjoy relaxing and interactive lounges
- Explore the museum
- Access to all General Admission items, plus:
- Beat the crowds and gain access to the event an hour early
- Bring home a VIP gift bag with offerings from sponsors, chefs and more!
Location: Boston Children’s Museum 308 Congress St. Boston, MA
Directions to the Event
Boston Children’s Museum does not have a parking garage. However, there are affordable paid parking lots and garages available in close proximity. Please consider public transportation if you can, especially during school vacation weeks. This is an exciting part of town, with a lot of development and construction taking place, which also makes parking more challenging on days when other businesses are open.
Please be advised that parking on Sleeper Street—directly behind the Museum—is for residents only. Your car could be subject to tow if you do not have the correct resident permit parking sticker.
Parking at these garages will be validated inside the event:
- Farnsworth Street Garage: $17 when you get your parking stub validated on weekdays
- Stillings Street Garage: $17 when you get your parking stub validated on weekdays
- Atlantic Wharf Parking Garage (Enter at 280 Congress Street): $9 when you enter the garage after 5pm (you MUST get an “Atlantic Wharf Garage” parking stub validated
- 321 Congress Street Lot (Located diagonally across from the Museum)
Please visit http://www.bostonchildrensmuseum.org/visit for full museum directions and information.