Two days. Three counties. 43 miles.
For the past five years, WRSI – The River morning host Monte Belmonte has helped provide approximately 729,000 meals to our neighbors facing food insecurity thanks to the generous support of his listeners.
This year, motivated by the lack of access to healthy food in many Hampden County communities, Monte has added a second day of marching to raise awareness and funds for The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts.
Last year, your support helped raise more than $66,000. This year, you can help break that record and feed even more of our neighbors in need throughout Western Massachusetts!
Call (888) 323-HOPE (4673) to make your donation during the walk beginning at 7am November 23, and 6:30am November 24 or donate securely online at The Food Bank’s website.
- Volunteers Needed at Food Bank of Western Mass. August 1, 2015
- Pick Apples for the Food Bank July 10, 2015
- Give back while you grocery shop this July July 10, 2015
- Calling All Restaurants in Western Mass July 9, 2015
- 5th Annual “Will Bike 4 Food” June 21, 2015
- The Great American Milk Drive June 21, 2015
- 5th Annual “Will Bike 4 Food” June 6, 2015
- The Great American Milk Drive is On! June 6, 2015