November 14-22, 2015
So many of us have so much to be thankful for in our lives. We have a home, a family and a sense of community. When someone becomes homeless, they lose all of that.
National Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week, held the week prior to Thanksgiving each year, provides an opportunity to take action and share our compassion with our neighbors who are experiencing tough times – and to work toward a world where everyone has a place to live, food to eat, and a community of family and friends.
As part of National Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week, three Boston Whole Foods Market stores will support The Pine Street Inn and its mission to end homelessness by donating 5% of their net proceeds of the day to Pine Street Inn.
Shop at one of the three participating stores all day Tuesday, November 17 and support the effort to create a home and community for everyone!
- South End (348 Harrison Ave),
- Symphony (15 Westland Ave),
- Charles River Plaza (181 Cambridge St)
Thank you to our partners at Whole Foods Market for this incredible support!
- 2015 Holiday Cards from Pine Street Inn October 31, 2015
- Homeless at Risk from Summer Heat August 2, 2015
- Summer “Inn” the City for Pine Street Inn July 4, 2015
- 120 Graduate from Pine Street Inn training programs June 5, 2015