Arlington Department of Health and Human Services
Leon Cantor, 781-316-3251, email@example.com
Lyz Carey, 781-316-3264
Open for Food Distribution the second Tuesday of each month and the last Saturday of each month.
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
*Proof of Residency in Arlington Required
Open for Drop Off:
Every Friday, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Examples of Donations Sought:
Canned Fruits & Vegetables
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Tuna Fish & Canned Meats
Meals in a Can, i.e.
Spaghetti-O’s, Stews, Hash, Ravioli, Soups
Fruit Juices, Coffee, Tea
Pasta & Sauces
Canned Tomatoes and Tomato Sauce
Crackers, Cookies, Mixes
Jello & Pudding Mixes
Soap, Shampoo, Conditioners,
Toilet Paper, Paper Towels,
Johnny’s Foodmaster Giftcards
*Please avoid glass containers and perishable foods.
Make checks payable to The Arlington Food Pantry. Send checks to:
The Arlington Food Pantry
Department of Health and Human Services
670R Massachusetts Avenue
Arlington, Ma. 02476
Monetary donations are used to purchase staples when in short supply and to purchase special items, including diapers, baby food, Depends, Ensure, etc.
– Organize a Food Drive at your church, school, or club.
– Deliver items to the Food Pantry
– Pick up donated items from drop-off locations in Arlington and deliver them to The Pantry.
– Help at monthly distributions and weekly shelf stocking.
– Help carry heavy bundles to client’s cars during distributions.
– To explore volunteer opportunities, please call 781-316-3251