Catholic Charities Archdiocese of Boston
Catholic Charities Archdiocese of Boston provides many services in the Greater Boston area, including:
- Shelters in Lowell, Newton, Roxbury, Dorchester and Somerville
- Basic Needs programs, which provide a wide range of support, including
- food pantries in Dorchester, Boston’s South End, Brockton, Lowell and Somerville
- rent and mortgage assistance,
- utility assistance,
- baby supplies,
- clothing and other necessities
- seasonal and holiday assistance for families who cannot afford a warm meal at Thanksgiving. Some gifts are given to current clients for their children at Christmas.
- Counseling, including personal and family counseling, and specialized counseling for those dealing with addiction. Locations are in Danvers, Lynn, Salem, and Lowell. Clinical services are also available in Catholic Charities Childcare sites in Lynn, Peabody, and South Boston.
For specific program information and contacts/phone numbers for each, click the “website” link above and navigate to the program you need.