For Easton residents. Proof of residency is required.
The Easton Food Pantry recognizes the importance of privacy and ensures complete confidentiality.
The food pantry is in the basement of the Town Hall. Enter via the first parking lot on your left, prior to the main entrance.
Mondays, 12:00 – 5:00 PM
- Where & When: Donations of food can be dropped off on Monday mornings at the Town Offices on 136 Elm Street or at various other locations around town. Visit the website for complete details.
- Items Accepted:
- Non-perishables only. (No bread or fresh baked goods, No items requiring refrigeration/freezer. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable by arrangement only.)
- Items always needed include Cereal, Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Soup, Baked Beans, Canned Vegetables, Canned Fruit, Tuna or other canned meat/fish, Peanut Butter & Jelly.
- Pet food also accepted
- Non-food Items such as paper towels, toilet paper
- See website for most current needs
- Monetary Donations:
- Your monetary donations may be mailed to:
The Easton Food Pantry, Inc.
136 Elm Street
North Easton, MA 02356
Make checks payable to The Easton Food Pantry, Inc.
- Amazon Smile: You can now also support the pantry by directing a portion of your purchases from Amazon.com to be donated to the pantry through the Amazon Smile program. Click here to learn more about supporting the Easton Food Pantry through Amazon Smile.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Help organize food at the pantry
- Pick up food at drop off points
- Set-up bags and help distribute on Mondays
- Run a “Food Drive”
- Student community service
- Help raise funds
If you are interested in volunteering, please call (508) 230-0670.