422 Washington Street
Quincy MA 02169
Phone: (617) 376-2255
Hotline: 617-770-3314 ext 255
Father Bills & MainSpring provides emergency shelter, long-term housing, and programs to move people out of temporary shelters and into a home of their own. They are widely recognized for their innovative “Housing First” approach to ending homelessness. On the South Shore, they have more than 200 units of supportive housing. Father Bills’s & MainSpring also owns the only emergency shelter for teens, and provides housing for victims of domestic violence.
Father Bills & MainSpring provides shelter for homeless families from anywhere in Massachusetts, through referrals from the Department of Transitional Assistance. Housing for homeless families is based on referrals from within the organization.
Father Bills & MainSpring’s Quincy shelter for men and women accepts individuals from Quincy, Canton, Cohasset, Dedham, Duxbury, Hanson, Hanover, Hingham, Hull, Kingston, Marshfield, Milton, Norwood, Norwell, Pembroke, Randolph, Rockland, Scituate, Westwood, and Weymouth. The Brockton shelter accepts men and women from southeastern Massachusetts.
Visit the FBMS Volunteer page for ways to help.
- Father Bill’s & MainSpring announces Jack’s Place November 16, 2015
- Father Bills & MainSpring 3 New Properties! October 31, 2015
- Father Bill’s & MainSpring Amazon Wish List October 30, 2015
- Last Chance for FoodFest Tickets! July 13, 2015
- Auction Items Needed for FoodFest 2015 June 21, 2015
- Father Bills Requests Bagged Lunch Donations June 21, 2015
- FoodFest 2015 June 21, 2015
- Auction Items Needed for Fr. Bill’s Food Fest June 9, 2015
- Father Bill’s Request for Bagged Lunch Donations June 6, 2015
- Father Bill’s FoodFest June 6, 2015