444 Harrison Avenue
Boston MA 2118
Phone: (617) 829-9100
Serving Boston’s homeless population since Pine Street Inn is the largest shelter and resource for the homeless in New England. The organization offers emergency services as well as a focus on helping individuals overcome obstacles and receive counseling and education in order to permanently leave the shelter behind.
Emergency programs include:
Long-term programs in job training and literacy help today’s homeless population transition to stable employment and permanent housing.
Affordable Housing: Since 1984, Pine Street Inn has developed permanent residences for homeless individuals and for families. Pine Street currently has nearly 500 tenants in 28 residences throughout greater Boston. This permanent housing is available for men and women capable of living independently, and specialized housing is open to tenants with a history of mental illness or who are living with HIV/AIDS.
- National Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week November 16, 2015
- 2015 Holiday Cards from Pine Street Inn October 31, 2015
- Homeless at Risk from Summer Heat August 2, 2015
- Summer “Inn” the City for Pine Street Inn July 4, 2015
- 120 Graduate from Pine Street Inn training programs June 5, 2015