Join the Pine Street Inn’s Innbassadors on the rooftop courtyard at Ink Block for Summer Inn the City, a fun night that helps end homelessness in our community.
Wednesday, July 15 6pm-9pm
300 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02118
Tickets are $50.00 each, and include delicious food and drink, live music, and a raffle.
Enjoy complimentary food and drinks, such as:
• Fresh oyster bar and gilled, made-to-order tacos from Loco Taqueria and Oyster Bar
• Local hors d’oeuvres from Whole Foods Market South End
• Authentic Swiss pretzel and choco-weggli bites from swissbakers
• Unique chocolate pairings from Taza Chocolate
• Hand-crafted, cold-pressed cocktails from RIPE Bar Juice and Berkshire Mountain Distillers
• Craft beer selection from Samuel Adams
Also enjoy live music from Boston-based DJ OpynMynd and participate in an exciting raffle while supporting programs that help men and women get back to a place they can call home.
Want to be a part of this fun event with an impact?
- Buy Tickets
- Still needed: Corporate Sponsors and items for the raffle. Please contact Melissa Cording at email@example.com or 617-892-9183 with any questions or to confirm your participation.
- National Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week November 16, 2015
- 2015 Holiday Cards from Pine Street Inn October 31, 2015
- Homeless at Risk from Summer Heat August 2, 2015
- 120 Graduate from Pine Street Inn training programs June 5, 2015