Take an international culinary tour with some of Boston’s top chefs!
For the sixth straight year, Four Seasons Hotel Boston will host a fundraiser to benefit The Greater Boston Food Bank. This year, guests will receive a passport to a trip around the world in flavors – visiting one delicious station after another while enjoying complimentary beer or wine.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
6:00PM – 9:00PM
Four Seasons Hotel Boston
200 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
- Jody Adams, Rialto & Trade (Italian)
- Brooke Vosika, The Bristol Lounge (American)
- Michael Schlow, Tico (Spanish)
- Tim Cushman, o ya (Japanese)
- Gordon Hamersley, Hamersley’s Bistro (French)
- Allan Rodriguez, El Centro (Mexican)
- Rodney Murillo, Avila & Davio’s (Mediterranean)
- Jatinder Singh, Mela (Indian)
$125.00 per person
Purchase your tickets online today!