The Food Bank of Western Mass has an immediate need for volunteers to help sort fresh produce and frozen meat.
Many volunteers are also needed for the food bank’s upcoming “Will Bike 4 Food” fundraising event.
The Food Bank holds orientation sessions for new volunteers, with sessions coming up on August 11th and September. Click here to register.
- Orange, MA: Breakfast in the Classroom program January 4, 2018
- Monte’s March Expanding to Hampden County November 1, 2015
- Pick Apples for the Food Bank July 10, 2015
- Give back while you grocery shop this July July 10, 2015
- Calling All Restaurants in Western Mass July 9, 2015
- 5th Annual “Will Bike 4 Food” June 21, 2015
- The Great American Milk Drive June 21, 2015
- 5th Annual “Will Bike 4 Food” June 6, 2015
- The Great American Milk Drive is On! June 6, 2015